Step 2: Hosting your website on Google
You can use Google Cloud storage to host a static website.
However, your website will be in read-only mode and your visitors can not interact with you e.g.
making comments or registering on your websites will become impossible.
How do I host a website on the cloud?
10 Tips To Host Your Web Apps For Free
- Avoid “Website Hosting” companies.
- Don’t host on your own hardware (unless you really know what you’re doing)
- Use GitHub pages for static website hosting.
- Use cloud storage services for static website hosting.
- Leverage cloud hosting provider free plans.
- Use Heroku for free backend app hosting.
How do I publish my website to Google cloud?
Uploading your site’s files
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Platform Console. Open the Cloud Storage browser.
- In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket that you created.
- Click the Upload files button in the Objects tab.
- In the file dialog, browse to the desired file and select it.
How much does it cost to host a website on Google?
Google Web Hosting Pricing – Starting at $45
For $44.66 per month, Google offers its Custom 2 core 3.75GB hosting solution.
How do I host my WordPress site on Google cloud?
Suggested clip · 108 seconds
Setup and Install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform (Bitnami
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip