How do I redirect my domain to another website?
Create URL redirects
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select URL Redirects.
- Click the New Redirect button.
- Enter the domain from your account you want to redirect.
- Select whether or not you want all instances of your site with or without www.
- Click Next.
How do I redirect my domain name to Google sites?
To forward your domain, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Click the domain name.
- In the left navigation panel, click the Website icon .
- Under “Forward to an existing webpage,” click Forward.
- Enter a URL or IP address in the “Website URL” field.
- If you’re happy with the default values, click Forward.
Can I use two domain names for one website?
Pointing two URLs to the same website is a good way to direct traffic to your site from several different domain names. You can accomplish this in two ways: either redirect one of the URLs to your primary domain, or create an alias for one of the URLs. The alias would point that domain towards your primary domain.
Can I change the domain name of my website?
Yes, you can change a domain name of your website. If you are disappointed with a domain name that you already registered, you are welcome to enroll another name that you prefer. In doing as such, you would claim both names. Once the domain name registration for the first name is ready to expire, just go for renewal.