- Can you list tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub?
- Are verified resale tickets on Ticketmaster safe?
- Can you resell AXS tickets?
- Can I sell my tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time?
- How do I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- How does verified resale tickets work on Ticketmaster?
- What does verified resale ticket on Ticketmaster mean?
- How much does Ticketmaster charge for resale?
- How do I sell my tickets on AXS?
- How do you resell tickets?
- How do I sell concert tickets on AXS?
- Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on SeatGeek?
- Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
- Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available.
Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster.
In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Can you list tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub?
You can easily activate/deactivate a StubHub listing if you choose to list on Ticketmaster. Sometimes you’ll end up with tickets that aren’t selling well. It can be tempting to list your tickets on both StubHub and Ticketmaster.
Are verified resale tickets on Ticketmaster safe?
Because safe and secure matters
But with Ticketmaster, tickets transferred or resold to you are 100% Verified and reissued to you, so they can’t be counterfeited.
Can you resell AXS tickets?
All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges for tickets. If you have tickets you can’t use, some events may permit you to transfer, share or even resell your tickets. Look for a Sell, Transfer or Share button next to the event in your AXS account or on the AXS app.
Can I sell my tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub at the same time?
You can – just be sure to delete any listings on StubHub if your tickets sell somewhere else. If you sell tickets and can’t fulfill a StubHub order as promised, your credit card on file may be charged according to our Seller Policies .
How do I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
Listing tickets by barcode
- From Ticketmaster’s Sell Page, search by event, team or artists to start your listing.
- Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Enter the ticket barcode(s) for the tickets you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
How does verified resale tickets work on Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster launches verified fan-to-fan resale feature. Fan-to-fan resale will allow verified fans to buy and sell tickets for face value or less, plus fees. Once sold, the tickets will be reissued to the buyer and completely verified by Ticketmaster.
What does verified resale ticket on Ticketmaster mean?
Verified resale ticket is that of season ticket holder who wants to sell the seat,or someone who bought a ticket & decided not to attend, so he/she wants to sell the ticket.Verified means Ticketmaster has verified the authenticity of the ticket, resale includes some extra fees.
How much does Ticketmaster charge for resale?
For Stubhub, it is free to list tickets for sale. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.
How do I sell my tickets on AXS?
Listing your tickets for sale is simple:
- Log in to your AXS account and click MY EVENTS in the toolbar.
- Find the event and tickets you want to list for sale and click SELL.
- Tick the boxes for the tickets you want to list for sale.
How do you resell tickets?
Listing and selling tickets is easy, here’s how Fan-to-Fan Resale works:
- Sign into My Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Click the “Sell” button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review listing and complete.
How do I sell concert tickets on AXS?
Suggested clip 24 seconds
AXS Official Resale – How to Use, Transfer & Sell Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I sell my Ticketmaster tickets on SeatGeek?
Starting today, anyone can sell tickets on SeatGeek’s ticket marketplace. It aggregates from a variety of marketplaces including Telecharge and Spectra, but prior to today customers weren’t able to post tickets for sale directly to the site. Now, through its website, users can upload and sell tickets on SeatGeek.
Is Ticketmaster or StubHub better?
Stubhub has the most inventory of any reseller, but it doesn’t always have the best deals because of its fees. Ticketmaster tends to have a great selection but it also has lots of hidden fees and generally non-transparent pricing. The Ticket Exchange is a peer to peer marketplace for select sports teams.
Where is the best place to sell concert tickets?
- Best Overall. StubHub. You can buy and sell concert tickets with StubHub.
- Best Value. Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has some of the lowest fees, and it offers three-day returns on most tickets.
- Lowest Service Fees. Coast to Coast Tickets.