- Can you exchange Ticketmaster tickets for another date?
- Is Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster legit?
- Can u cancel tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Will Ticketmaster buy back tickets?
- Are Ticketmaster tickets transferable?
- How do you resell tickets bought on Ticketmaster?
- Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
- What happens when you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
- What is Ticket Exchange on Ticketmaster?
- How do you refund tickets on Ticketmaster?
- Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
- How do you read Ticketmaster tickets?
Did you purchase tickets, and now see better seats available?
We can help!
If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, just give us a call at 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have.
One exchange per person, per event.
Can you exchange Ticketmaster tickets for another date?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to exchange any bookings for any new dates that might come available at a later date. For more information about selling your tickets, click here.
Is Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster legit?
Ticket Exchange is the official fan-to fan resale marketplace of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and more. Buyers get seats sold by fans and verified by Ticketmaster, so getting in is 100% guaranteed. Sellers get secure, no-hassle payment and never deal with ticket delivery. If it’s there you can click to list on Ticketmaster.com.
Can u cancel tickets on Ticketmaster?
Canceled and Rescheduled Events
If an event is canceled, and you purchased your ticket through Ticketmaster.com, our phone center, or Fan-to-Fan, we will automatically issue you a refund to the credit card, debit card, gift card or the method of payment used to make your purchase.
Will Ticketmaster buy back tickets?
Are Ticketmaster tickets transferable?
A ticket transfer allows you to transfer some or all of your tickets from your Ticketmaster account to another. You’ll always see a “Transfer Tickets” button on your order. If Transfer is not available, the button will not be available. Transferring tickets does not mean to exchange tickets.
How do you resell tickets bought on Ticketmaster?
If your tickets are in your Ticketmaster Account below are the steps to list them:
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
The only way to know your tickets are the real deal is to buy Ticketmaster Verified Tickets directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. Ticketmaster Verified Tickets are 100% authentic and guaranteed to get you in, including Fan-to-Fan Resale Tickets.
What happens when you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
Not all events or tickets are available for Fan-to-Fan Resale. If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster.
What is Ticket Exchange on Ticketmaster?
If you have tickets to sell, you can offer your tickets for sale on Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster. Simply click here. Once registered you can easily list, edit, and track your ticket listings through your Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster account.
How do you refund tickets on Ticketmaster?
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Refund” button.
- Select the tickets you’d like to submit a refund for.
- Review the details and submit.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
You can wait until the event gets closer and you should find that tickets are available for below face value on the secondary market. As the event date nears, ticket prices will continue to drop as long as the inventory levels remain steady.
How do you read Ticketmaster tickets?
Yes, if you bought online:
- Click View My Tickets in your confirmation email, or go to My Account and then Orders and click the event.
- Click the View & Print Tickets button next to your event parking and print away! (There’ll be another View & Print Tickets button next to your tickets.)