Listing tickets from your account
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account and tap on your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Sell Tickets button.
- Select the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Price your ticket(s) to sell.
- Select which payment method you’d like to receive your funds.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Can you list tickets on Ticketmaster and StubHub?
You can easily activate/deactivate a StubHub listing if you choose to list on Ticketmaster. Sometimes you’ll end up with tickets that aren’t selling well. It can be tempting to list your tickets on both StubHub and Ticketmaster.
How does verified resale work on Ticketmaster?
Fan-to-fan resale will allow verified fans to buy and sell tickets for face value or less, plus fees. Once sold, the tickets will be reissued to the buyer and completely verified by Ticketmaster.
How do you transfer tickets on Ticketmaster?
If you’re sending/transferring tickets:
- Sign into My Account and click on your event to find your tickets.
- Click the “Transfer Tickets” button (event eligibility may vary)
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note.*
- Click the “Send” button.
How do I sell concert tickets?
- Enter your ticket barcode or sign into My Account and tap on your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Sell” button*.
- Select and price the ticket(s) you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how you’d like to get paid.
- Review your listing and you’re all set.