- How do I access my cloud on iPhone?
- How do I access my cloud?
- How do I access the cloud on Android?
- How do I access my cloud pictures?
- Where is my cloud on my iPhone?
- How do I see what’s in my iCloud?
- Can I access my cloud from anywhere?
- How do I access my cloud storage?
- How do I access the cloud on my computer?
- How do I retrieve from the cloud?
- How do I access cloud storage?
- How do I retrieve data from Samsung Cloud?
How do I access my cloud on iPhone?
Browse My Cloud in Files App
- Open the Files App on the iPhone or iPad or Swipe Right on the mobile device to locate the search field and search on “files”
- Navigate to the Browse screen from the current location. Tap My Cloud.
- Tap folder names to browse My Cloud Content using the iOS Files App.
How do I access my cloud?
How to setup your My Cloud via computer
- Power up the My Cloud device.
- Connect the My Cloud device to a router.
- Go to www.mycloud.com/setup.
- Click “Get Started”
- Enter the info you would like to use for the MyCloud.com account.
- Check your email for the confirmation email.
- Create a MyCloud.com account password.
How do I access the cloud on Android?
- Open the Google Play Store. .
- Type cloud console in the search bar. Tap the search bar at the top of the screen then type “could console” on the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap the Cloud Console app.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap ▾ across from your Google account.
- Tap ＋ Add account and sign in to your Google account.
How do I access my cloud pictures?
To view the iCloud photo stream, first, you should check the settings on your iPhone or iPad. For this, go to Settings → Photos & Camera. Enable iCloud photo library and My Photo Stream options with a switch button. On the home screen of your iOS device, you can find the iCloud Drive application.
Where is my cloud on my iPhone?
Go to Settings, tap [your name], then select iCloud. Choose the apps—like Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps—that you want to use with iCloud. Set up iCloud on your other devices to keep your content up to date everywhere.
How do I see what’s in my iCloud?
You can easily see what is stored within iCloud from any iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings and go to “iCloud”
- Tap on “Storage & Backup” then tap “Manage Storage”
- Look under “Documents & Data” to see which apps have iCloud documents available – note that both iOS and OS X apps storing documents in iCloud will be seen here.
Can I access my cloud from anywhere?
To access the My Cloud remotely from your laptop, you can use either the WD My Cloud Desktop program or the MyCloud.com web portal. Both allow for uploading/downloading of files to/from the My Cloud. The WD Sync program will “sync” the contents of folders on your laptop to the My Cloud while your in a remote location.
How do I access my cloud storage?
See how much iCloud storage you have
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap iCloud Storage or Manage Storage.
- On your Mac, go to > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Manage.
- On your PC, open iCloud for Windows.
How do I access the cloud on my computer?
Set up iCloud for Windows
- Download iCloud for Windows.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Click Apply.
How do I retrieve from the cloud?
iCloud: Restore or set up iOS devices from an iCloud backup
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
How do I access cloud storage?
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Platform Console. Open the Cloud Storage browser.
- Select your log bucket.
- Download or view your logs by clicking on the appropriate log object.
How do I retrieve data from Samsung Cloud?
Restore Samsung Cloud Data to a Samsung Device:
- 1 Go into the Settings menu > Cloud and accounts.
- 2 Tap on Samsung Cloud.
- 3 Tap on Restore.
- 4 Select the device and backup files you wish to restore.
- 5 Tap on Restore Now.