How do I access the cloud server?
To access your Cloud Server or Dedicated Cloud Server using the Putty SSH Client:
- Step 1 of 4. Open Putty and enter your Hostname or IP Address in the Hostname (or IP Address) field.
- Step 2 of 4. Click on the Open button to open the command line window.
- Step 3 of 4.
- Step 4 of 4.
What is Rackspace server?
The Rackspace Cloud is a set of cloud computing products and services billed on a utility computing basis from the US-based company Rackspace. Offerings include Cloud Storage (“Cloud Files”), virtual private server (“Cloud Servers”), load balancers, databases, backup, and monitoring.
How do I access RDP?
To allow remote connections on the computer you want to connect to
- Open System by clicking the Start button. , right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
- Click Remote settings.
- Click Select Users.
- In the Remote Desktop Users dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, do the following:
What is RDP login?
May 2014) Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.