Option 1 — Verifying domain via TXT record
- Login to the cPanel of your hosting account.
- Find and open the “Advanced DNS Zone Editor“.
- You will see an editor for your DNS zone.
- Click Add Record to create your new TXT record.
- You will now have to wait until the changes take effect.
How do I add a TXT record to DNS Google domains?
Add a TXT record for verification
- To get started, go to your domains page at Google Domains by using this link.
- Choose Sign In.
- Enter your login credentials, and then again choose Sign In.
- On the My domains page, find the domain you want to use with Office 365, and click the MANAGE link next to it.
How do I add a TXT record to my DNS?
Add a TXT record
- Click a domain name in the list below to go to its DNS Management page:
- On the DNS Management page, at the bottom of the Records section, click Add and select TXT from the menu.
- Complete the following fields: Host – Enter the host name for the TXT record.
- Click Save.
How do I add a Google site verification TXT record in GoDaddy?
Add a TXT Record for GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click the My products tab.
- Expand the Domains section.
- Click the DNS button for the domain you are activating Marfeel’s CDN package for.
- Click ADD.
- In the Type field, select TXT.
- In the Host field, enter @ to add the TXT record directly to your domain.
What is TXT record for domain?
A TXT record (short for text record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System (DNS) used to provide the ability to associate arbitrary text with a host or other name, such as human readable information about a server, network, data center, or other accounting information.