Should I add privacy to my domain?
The simple answer is no.
As a website owner, you do not need to purchase domain privacy.
However, the service offers a number of important benefits, including reducing spam and unwanted solicitations.
We think any website owner will be better off for making a small investment in his or her privacy.
Can I add domain privacy later?
Purchase domain privacy at a later date.
You can add domain privacy to any domain you’ve registered at any point in time. However, if you have the ability to add privacy up front, do so. If you don’t add privacy immediately, your information will be posted publicly.
How do I make my domain private?
To change your privacy setting at any time, follow these steps:
- Open Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left navigation, click Registration settings.
- Scroll to Privacy protection.
- Select a privacy option: Privacy protection on (private registration) Privacy protection off (public registration)
How do I add privacy to my GoDaddy domain?
Re: How do I add privacy to my domain?
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Under Contact Information, click Make Private.