How do I start a hosting reseller business?
- Choosing a reseller hosting business startup plan. Let’s start our guide with how to choose from different plans.
- Do not buy the cheapest plan.
- Use a corporate billing system.
- Provide 24/7 support.
- Use private nameservers.
- Install an SSL certificate.
- Add trust seals to the footer of your website.
Is Web Hosting Reseller profitable?
Successful, profitable Reseller website: It is always advisable to read a good review on web hosting before you finalize your purchase. In reseller web hosting, you take a web server or a huge amount of space on lease from web hosting company and sell out their space with your own name.
Which reseller hosting is best?
The 5 best reseller hosting providers are:
- GoDaddy Hosting.
- A2 Hosting.
What is a reseller hosting account?
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host’s services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.