let me simplify the process below and show you the exact roadmap you need to follow:
- Getting a Decent Web hosting.
- Connect Domain to the Web Host.
- Install WordPress.
- Configure Theme and Install Plugins.
- Add Pages & Website Content.
- Create Social Media accounts.
- Creating a custom email address.
- `Starting a Mailing List.
How do I create a website after buying a domain?
5 Steps To Take After Buying Your New Domain Name
- Sync Your Domain and Hosting. If you’ve purchased a domain name for the purpose of creating a website, then you’ll also need a hosting account.
- Setup a Domain-Specific Email Address.
- Secure Matching Social Media Handles.
- Create Goals for Your Website.
- Start Building Your Website.
23 Feb 2018
What is the next step after buying a domain name?
11 Things to Do After Buying a Domain Name
- Secure matching social media names/URLs.
- Create an LLC or corporation for your business.
- Trademark your business name.
- Get web hosting and set your domain up on it.
- Create email addresses on your hosting or Google Apps.
- Get business-dedicated phone/fax numbers.
- Get a PO Box.
- Design and develop your website.
5 Nov 2011
Do I need to buy a domain name to have a website?
To build a website you will need both a domain name and web hosting account. Buying a domain name alone only gives you right to use that particular domain name for a specific period (usually 1 year). You need web hosting to store your website’s files. You can also buy both the domain and hosting from the same company.14 Feb 2019
How does buying a domain work?
A domain name is your website’s location on the internet. It translates the digits that make up your IP address into something catchy that people can remember. Domain names are bought through Domain Name Registrars, companies that manage the reservation of domain names and point them to your website.25 Apr 2019