- Go to a registration site. Open a web browser and navigate to a site that registers domain names.
- Choose a domain name.
- Check to see if your domain name is available.
- Select the domain you want to buy.
- Choose how many years you want to pay for.
- Select additional services.
- Pay for your domain name and services.
Can you buy a domain for life?
Buying a domain name for life is somewhat of a tricky statement. It’s tricky because “for life” does not necessarily mean until you die. When you have a domain name for life it means that you keep the domain name for the life of the domain name registrar. There are two ways to buy a domain for life.
What is the best site to buy a domain name?
Here is our list of 10 best domain registrars in 2019:
Does it matter who you buy a domain name from?
Once you register a domain, it’s yours – it doesn’t matter which service you purchased it from. If a domain is available, you can usually buy it anywhere you’d like. However, some domain registrars offer services or advantages that others don’t.
How do I buy my own domain?
Here are the steps for registering a domain:
- Choose your registrar or web hosting service. Remember to check their hosting policies and pricing.
- Search for a domain name.
- Fill out the forms.
- Pay for your domain.
- Link domain and website.
- Park your domain if you don’t have a website.