Create a DKIM TXT record
- Choose a simple, user-defined text string to be your DKIM selector.
- Generate a public-private key pair by using a tool such as ssh-keygen on Linux or PuTTYgen on Windows.
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- In the top navigation bar, click Select a Product > Rackspace Cloud.
- Select Networking > Cloud DNS.
How do I create a DKIM record in GoDaddy?
How to create a DKIM for your Godaddy domains?
- Login to your GoDaddy DNS Manager.
- Under Domains, click the Manage DNS button for the domain you want to verify.
- The DNS Manager page will open with information about existing DNS records.
- Go down to the Records section and click the Add button to add a DNS record.
- Choose CNAME from the drop-down menu, Type.
Can I have multiple DKIM records?
Multiple DKIM records
A domain can have as many DKIM public keys as servers that send and sign mail. There are two types of DKIM DNS records: The policy record contains information about the DKIM signing policy and the email address of the postmaster. There should only ever be one of these.
How do I sign a DKIM email?
Select an account and click on Edit Account. Check the “Sign email with DKIM Signature” option. Fill in the fields: Email sender domain: typically the same domain as the sender of an email.
How do I find my DKIM selector?
There is no way to detect if DKIM is implemented by the sender without getting a mail from the sender, extracting the selector from the DKIM-Signature header and getting the DKIM policy from DNS based on this selector. One can check if some commonly used selectors can be found in DNS.