Edit a contact’s property value
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of a contact.
- In the left panel, About this contact section, click a property to edit and make your changes, then click Save in the bottom left.
How do I change the owner of a contact in HubSpot?
In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Contacts & Companies. Click to toggle the Assign company owner to contact by default switch on.
How do I remove someone from my list on HubSpot?
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list.
- Select the contacts you want to delete: To choose specific contacts, select the checkbox next to each contact.
- Click the More dropdown menu and select Permanently delete. This will delete the contacts from HubSpot.
How do I filter contacts in HubSpot?
In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets. In the left sidebar menu, click All saved filters and select the name of the saved filter to customize.
How do I add contacts to a static list in HubSpot?
Suggested clip 71 seconds
How to Add a Contact to a Static List on HubSpot – E-commerce
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip