How do I find my verification code?
In iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap your Apple ID username.
- If your device is offline, tap Get Verification Code. If your device is online, tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.
How do I verify my email account?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you’re creating your account, you’ll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
How can I access my Apple ID without verification code?
If you lost the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
- Go to the Security section and click Edit.
How do I get my Gmail verification code?
Change how you get verification codes
- Open your Google Account.
- Under “Security” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose 2-Step Verification.
- Select Get started.
- Under “Let’s set up your phone,” select the country associated with your phone number from the drop down list.
- Type in your phone number.
- At the bottom, select Text message or phone call.