Connect your Gmail account
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email integrations.
- Click Connect an inbox.
- Select Google / Gmail.
Does HubSpot work with Gmail?
With the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension for Gmail, HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, or the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in, you can access your sales tools directly from your inbox. Refer to the table below to determine which extension or add-in is compatible with your setup.
How do I use HubSpot email?
Create automated emails to use in workflows
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- In the upper right, click Create new email.
- Select a template.
- In the dialog box, enter an Email name and click Create email.
- After composing and setting up the email, click the Recipients tab.
- Under Select recipients, select Save for automation.
How do I link my Outlook email to Gmail?
Using Microsoft Outlook with Gmail
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon at the top right, then choose Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP to bring up the POP and IMAP settings.
- Click Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I connect my Office 365 email to Gmail?
Setting Up Gmail with Your Office 365 Email on Your Android
- Tap on the Gmail app.
- Tap Add another email address.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your campus email address.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your campus password.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and your campus password.
- Tap OK when asked about enabling security features.
How do I connect Gmail?
Link your address to Gmail
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
What can I do with HubSpot?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
What can you do with the HubSpot CRM?
- User contact information.
- Activity tracking.
- Pipeline visibility.
- Syncing capability with Gmail and Outlook.
- Chat in real-time with customers and prospects.
Is HubSpot CRM really free?
Yes, HubSpot CRM is actually Free. It’s free for all levels of their customers. HubSpot is a software company which has a suite of softwares for Marketing, Sales and Service. The Free CRM gives their future paying customers a feel of what it looks like from inside.
Where can I create an email?
To create an email account:
- Log into the Control panel via www.one.com.
- Click on the Email tile to open Mail Administration.
- Click New account.
- Enter the new email address that you want to create, and a password for the email account.
- Click Save.
How do I create an automated email?
To create an automated welcome email, follow these steps.
- Launch the automation builder.
- On the Welcome message tab, enter a campaign name and click the drop-down menu to choose an audience.
- Click Begin.
- Review your automation.
- If everything looks good, click Start Sending.