How do I move my WordPress website to Bluehost?
- To start, log into your current host and use a provided program (such as phpMyAdmin) to export your site’s database.
- Use your preferred FTP program (such as Filezilla or Cyberduck) to download and save your wp-content folder (a.k.a.
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
How do I migrate my WordPress site to Bluehost?
Just follow these steps to export and import the data.
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Tools.
- Click Export.
- Click Download Export File.
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard at the new domain name.
- Click on Tools and then select Import.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom.
- Click the link that says WordPress.
How do I migrate my website to WordPress com?
How to move your blog from WordPress.com to self-hosted WordPress
- Step 1: Export your existing blog.
- Step 2: Set up your new domain and hosting.
- Step 3: Install WordPress.
- Step 4: Import your blog content.
- Step 5: Finish setting up your new blog.
- Step 6: Redirect your old blog.
How do I transfer my website to another domain?
Suggested clip 84 seconds
WordPress. How To Move Your Website From One Domain To Another
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I transfer my WordPress site from GoDaddy to Bluehost?
B. Transfer your files
- Step 1: Open GoDaddy Web Hosting Manager. Login to GoDaddy and navigate to Web Hosting Manager.
- Step 2: Create an FTP user account. Navigate to FTP settings and create an FTP user account.
- Step 3: Download files and folders.
- Step 4: Upload files to BlueHost.