How do I link my domain name to Google sites?
Examples: How to forward your domain to your Google My Business website
- Next to domains, click “Manage.”
- Choose “Add Website.”
- Click “Connect to an Existing Site.”
- Select “Forward to Any Site” and enter the URL of your Google My Business website.
How do I change my URL on Google sites?
To change the root URL, go to Manage Site and then Web Address. If you later change the page title to Contact Us, the URL will not change automatically. Follow these directions to change it: sign in to your site at sites.google.com.
How do I point my domain name to my website?
Enter the Name Servers into Your Registrar’s Settings for Your Domain
- Find a way to list all your domains in the registrar’s site.
- Select the domains for which you want to set the name servers.
- Some registrars have a “Manage DNS” menu link, or a “DNS” button, or a “Nameservers” button.
How do I use my domain name with Gmail?
3) Enable Gmail to send as yourdomain.org
- Go to this link.
- Return to Gmail, click the gear icon, then Settings.
- Click Accounts and Import, then Add another email address in the Send mail as section.
- Enter your name and email@example.com, allow Treat as an alias and then Next Step.
- Enter the following credentials: