How do I find a distributor to sell my product?
If you already know what you want to sell, here are 10 tips for finding a wholesale distributor for your business.
- Understand Your Industry’s Distribution Channels.
- Try the Manufacturer First.
- Have a Productive First Contact With a Wholesale Supplier.
- Try Searching for Wholesalers on Google.
- Look for Wholesale Lots on eBay.
How do I approach a distributor?
How To: Find Distributors
- Get your product market-ready.
- Understand whom you’re selling to.
- Target your market.
- Create demand.
- Prove your product will sell.
- Ask questions.
- Attend trade shows.
- Select distributors and sales reps carefully.
How do you become a product distributor?
How to Be a Wholesale Distributor
- Get an education.
- Decide what you want to sell.
- Figure out if the business can be profitable.
- Open up a business account, apply for a tax identification number, and obtain any necessary licensing.
- Arrange for funding, if you think the business can be profitable.
How do I sell my product to Walmart?
You can sell on Walmart by following these 5 steps.
- Step 1: Apply to Sell on Walmart. Sellers have to apply to start selling on the Walmart marketplace.
- Step 2: Set Up Your Walmart Seller Account.
- Step 3: Set Up Your Walmart Products.
- Test Your Product Feed & Order Management Functions.
- Request Launch & Start Selling.