Sign in to Office 365 with your admin account and choose Admin.
- Once in the Admin center, expand Admin centers and choose Exchange.
- Go to protection –> dkim.
- Select the domain for which you want to enable DKIM and then, for Sign messages for this domain with DKIM signatures, choose Enable.
How do I create a DKIM record in Office 365?
Enable DKIM signing for your custom domain in Office 365
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin.
- In the lower-left navigation, expand Admin and choose Exchange.
- Go to Protection > dkim.
How does Dkim work in Office 365?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
DKIM permits the person, role or organization, who owns the signing domain, to claim some responsibility for a message by associating the domain with the message. Senders insert a digital signature into the message in the DKIM-Signature header, which receivers then verify.20 Jan 2015
How do I add a DKIM record to DNS?
Adding a DKIM (TXT) Record
- Go to the My Domains page.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Scroll down to the TXT (Text) section and click Add another.
- Enter the DKIM selector to the beginning of your domain name in the Host Name field.
- Enter the DKIM signature in the TXT Value field.
- Click Save DNS.
What is selector in DKIM record?
A DKIM selector is a string used to to point to a specific DKIM public key record in your DNS. Validation on the receiver side uses the selector in combination with the signing domain in order to carry out a DNS query and find the public key in your DNS.