To transfer your domain name to eNom:
- Log on to your eNom account.
- Navigate to “DOMAINS” > “transfer a domain name”.
- Select a transfer method (“Autoverification” or “Fax”, see Notes below) and click “Next”.
- List the domain names you want to transfer, one per line.
How do I transfer my domain from eNom?
How to transfer my domain away from eNom?
- Log into the eNom Account Manager.
- From the Registered Domains menu, select Manage Domains.
- Click on the domain you want to update.
- From the Manage Domain menu, click Contact Information.
- Select Custom and enter the accurate Administrative email address.
- Click Save.
How do I transfer my domain to GoDaddy?
How to transfer a domain to your GoDaddy Account from another Registrar
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to the Domains Transfer tool on the GoDaddy website.
- Enter the domain name you are transferring into your account in the text box.
How do I transfer my domain to authorization code GoDaddy?
Get an authorization code to transfer my domain away from GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Click the domain you’ll be transferring to get to the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select Get authorization code.
How do I transfer my domain from GoDaddy to Shopify?
From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Domains.
- Click Connect existing domain:
- Enter the domain you want to connect:
- Click Connect automatically:
- In the Sign In window, log in to your GoDaddy account:
- Click Connect: