How do you make money buying and selling tickets?
Start by buying a couple $40 tickets for an event you would enjoy.
Wait until closer to the event date and list them for sale.
If they don’t sell for a profit you’re out $80 and you get to go to a show.
If you do make a profit you can parlay that into more purchases and try again.
What are the easiest things to flip?
Here’s where you can find the easiest things to flip for profit:
- Thrift stores (Goodwill, Savers, St. Vincent DePaul, church and community run stores)
- Used building supply stores (Habitat for Humanity)
- Church sales.
- Rummage, yard, and garage sales.
- Library and university book sales.
What can I buy and sell for a profit?
Here are the best items to buy and sell for a profit
- Books. Probably the simplest and most popular items that are being bought used and flipped for a profit are books.
- Sporting Goods.
- Video Game Consoles.
- Furniture Made of Solid Wood.
- Picture Frames.
Can I buy something and resell it?
Generally, it’s not illegal to resell an item that you have legitimately purchased. Once you have purchased something at retail it is yours to do with as you choose. Manufacturers tend to have little or no control over a product past the first customer they sell to.