How do you price used furniture for resale?
- Wash, clean, and buff the furniture to make the most money.
- Check prices of similar furniture online.
- Sell most furniture at 70-80% it’s original sale price.
- Compare the condition now to the condition when you bought it.
- Subtract an additional 5% for every 1-2 years you’ve had the furniture.
How can I sell my furniture fast?
8 Tips To Sell Your Used Furniture Online Fast (And For The Most Money)
- Determine the condition of your furniture.
- Consider your timing.
- Determine the value of your furniture.
- Check your competition.
- Take great pictures of your furniture.
- Tell your furniture’s story.
- Be honest about your furniture’s condition.
- Be proactive.
How much should you sell used items for?
50-30-10 RULE: Near-to-new items should be sold for 50 percent of their retail price; slightly used items at 25-30 percent of retail; and well-worn items at 10 percent of retail.
Where can I sell my furniture for cash?
Below are the 11 best places to sell used furniture for cash.
- Consignment Stores. Do you often ask yourself ‘where can I sell used furniture near me?’
- Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a great resource for people to purchase used or even new items.
- Sotheby’s Home.