Security and privacy in BlueMail is a top priority and our team maintains the highest levels of security standards, encryptions, and authorizations to keep your accounts and emails secure.
What is blue mail app?
BlueMail is a free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts.
How do I use blue mail?
Configure IMAP email account in Blue Mail app
- Step 1:Install Blue Mail Application.
- Step 2: Go to the Add Account screen.
- Step 3: Provide User Information.
- Step 4: Choose Account Type.
- Step 5: Provide Incoming Server Settings.
- Step 6: Customize account settings and finish the configuration.
What is the best email client for Android?
Five best email clients on the market
- Gmail. Gmail (Figure A) is the default email app for most Android phones (minus Samsung Galaxy devices, who use Samsung Email).
- Blue Mail. Blue Mail (Figure B) is an email and calendar app in one.
- K-9 Mail.
What is the best email client for Windows 10?
- em Client (recommended)
- Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Opera Mail.
- Claws Mail. Claws Mail features an interface that will remind you of the good old days of Windows XP.
- Hiri. Hiri is the perfect mail client app for business users but it can be flawlessly used at home by regular users.
Which email app is best?
The best emails apps for the iPhone and iPad
- Gmail. The go-to desktop email client for many people, Gmail is available on iOS too, and it’s a fantastic pick if you’re tied into Google’s other services.
- Edison Mail.
- Newton Mail.
How do I sign out of blue mail?
If you want to shut BlueMail out, long tap on the home button and slide BlueMail sideways.
What does sync email mean?
Email Sync is a background process that automatically logs emails to and from leads/contacts to Salesforce.
How do I access cognizant mail from mobile?
- From the Applications menu, select Email.
- Type your full email address, for example,email@example.com, and your password, and then select Next.
- Select Exchange account.
- Enter the following account information, and then select Next.
- As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen opens.
Who is BlueMail?
BlueMail is a leading provider of a beautifully designed, ubiquitous email app for consumers and business customers, capable of managing an unlimited number of email accounts.