- Is MacBook Air or Pro better?
- Is MacBook Pro or Air better for college?
- What are the differences between MacBook Pro and Macbook Air?
- What is the best Mac laptop for a college student?
- Is MacBook Air worth buying?
- Which Apple laptop is best?
- What is the best Mac for college students?
- What is the best Apple laptop for college students?
- Which is better MacBook or Macbook Pro?
Is MacBook Air or Pro better?
The Pro’s display is also brighter than the MacBook Air’s, even though they share the same size and resolution.
The MacBook Pro and MacBook Air mostly mirror each other when it comes to specs.
But for everything you get by paying a $200 premium, the MacBook Pro might work out to be a better choice for you.
Is MacBook Pro or Air better for college?
If you want a Mac, can spend hundreds more, and can live with a shallower keyboard, the MacBook Pro 13-inch (without Touch Bar) is a better choice. If you’re willing to consider a Windows 10 PC, you can get a more powerful system for the same price or less than the Air.
What are the differences between MacBook Pro and Macbook Air?
That said, the 2019 MacBook Air weighs less than the older MacBook Air model did; 1.25kg compared to 1.35kg. In comparison the 13in MacBook Pro weighs 1.37kg. As both laptops come with Touch ID and things like the Force Touch trackpad, but the Touch Bar on the Pro is really the major design difference between the two.
What is the best Mac laptop for a college student?
MacBook Air (2018)
More powerful than the 12-inch MacBook and more mobile than the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Air sits in the Goldilocks zone of Apple’s portable Mac lineup, offering enough power for most everything you’ll want it to do without the bulk of a MacBook Pro.
Is MacBook Air worth buying?
After spending over eight months with the 2018 MacBook Air as my personal laptop (Apple gave it a slight update in 2019), I’m convinced it’s still the best laptop money can buy. Whether it’s worth its high price tag is a personal decision, but for me the laptop is beyond worth what I paid.
Which Apple laptop is best?
Best Apple Laptop for Most: 13-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
The entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro is now our favorite Apple laptop for most shoppers. It packs a fast 8th-gen Core i5 processor and more than 10 hours of battery life in a fairly light 3-pound design.
What is the best Mac for college students?
So, let’s dive in to all the best Macs you can buy right now.
- MacBook (2017) Small and stylish.
- Mac Mini 2018. Same size, way more power.
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid-2018) The most powerful MacBook ever made.
- iMac (27-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13-inch, mid-2018)
- iMac Pro.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, 2018)
What is the best Apple laptop for college students?
Here are the best college laptops for every type of student.
- Best Overall: HP Envy 13t.
- Best Apple Laptop: MacBook Air (2018)
- Best Under $1,000: Asus ZenBook UX333FA.
- Best Under $400: Microsoft Surface Go.
- Best 2-in-1: HP Spectre x360 (13-inch, 2019)
- Best Ultrabook: Lenovo Yoga C930.
Which is better MacBook or Macbook Pro?
So it’s quite a bit faster. The MacBook Pro, meanwhile, uses a seventh-gen i5 with a much higher clock speed, so it’s the fastest of the lot, as it should be. The MacBook uses Intel’s slower Core m3 processor, so it’s markedly slower than the new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, but a bit faster than the 2017 Air.