Successful, profitable Reseller website: It is always advisable to read a good review on web hosting before you finalize your purchase.
In reseller web hosting, you take a web server or a huge amount of space on lease from web hosting company and sell out their space with your own name.
Can you make money reselling hosting?
Being a reseller web host is a great way to make money because all it takes is you paying for hosting at an affordable rate and then reselling it for a higher price. As long as you have a large amount of space through a large server and bandwidth, you can divide it up and sell it to people for a monthly fee.
Is reseller web hosting a good business?
The Best Reseller Web Hosting Services for 2019. If you want to get into the web hosting business but lack the resources to manage servers and infrastructure, being a hosting reseller is a good option.
How do I start a hosting reseller business?
- Choosing a reseller hosting business startup plan. Let’s start our guide with how to choose from different plans.
- Do not buy the cheapest plan.
- Use a corporate billing system.
- Provide 24/7 support.
- Use private nameservers.
- Install an SSL certificate.
- Add trust seals to the footer of your website.
How do you make money from Web hosting?
10 Most Common Ways to Make Money with Your Website
- Affiliate Marketing (.. and affiliate links)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense)
- Sell Ad Space.
- Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example)
- Accept Donations from visitors.
- Accept sponsored posts & articles (…but use nofollow tag)