- What is a verified resale ticket on Ticketmaster?
- How does Ticketmaster resale tickets work?
- Are tickets refundable on Ticketmaster?
- Is it safe to buy verified resale tickets from Ticketmaster?
- Are verified resale tickets safe on Ticketmaster?
- Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
- How do you buy resale tickets on Ticketmaster?
- What percentage does Ticketmaster take on resale?
- Can I get refund on Ticketmaster tickets?
- Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
- How do you read Ticketmaster tickets?
3.4 When you sell or purchase a Resale Ticket using the Ticket Exchange, you enter into separate contract directly with the buyer or seller (as applicable) of the relevant Resale Tickets as the Resale Tickets are owned by the seller and not us, and purchased by the buyer from the seller through the Ticket Exchange.13 Mar 2019
What is a verified resale ticket on Ticketmaster?
Fan-to-fan resale will allow verified fans to buy and sell tickets for face value or less, plus fees. Once sold, the tickets will be reissued to the buyer and completely verified by Ticketmaster.8 Dec 2018
How does Ticketmaster resale tickets work?
If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Are tickets refundable on Ticketmaster?
How to request a Refund. Ticket refunds should be received within 7-10 business days. Note that if your event was canceled and you purchased tickets via Ticketmaster, you will automatically receive a refund and there is no need to reach out to Fan Support.
Is it safe to buy verified resale tickets from Ticketmaster?
If you’re talking Ticketmaster they are. We verify and reissue every ticket sold by fans so you don’t just get someone’s old ticket – or even riskier a photocopy of their ticket. Ticketmaster resale — that is, resale of tickets through the Ticketmaster site itself — is the safest of all secondary ticket-buying options.
Are verified resale tickets safe on Ticketmaster?
But with Ticketmaster, tickets transferred or resold to you are 100% Verified and reissued to you, so they can’t be counterfeited. Life happens. Schedules change. When you purchase with Ticketmaster, you have the peace of mind knowing you have access to the easiest way to list and sell your Verified Tickets.
Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
The only way to know your tickets are the real deal is to buy Ticketmaster Verified Tickets directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. Ticketmaster Verified Tickets are 100% authentic and guaranteed to get you in, including Fan-to-Fan Resale Tickets.
How do you buy resale tickets on Ticketmaster?
Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account and tap on your order to view tickets. Tap the Sell Tickets button.
How do I verify the two Ticketmaster deposits to get paid by direct deposit?
- Tap Payment Options under Account Settings.
- Tap the Verify Now button under Selling Tickets.
- Enter the deposits in the boxes.
- Tap Submit.
What percentage does Ticketmaster take on resale?
When listing tickets, Ticketmaster shows you the price the buyer will see and the amount you will be paid if your tickets sell. The fee works out to about 14% of the sale price. This fee can vary based on your listing price.
Can I get refund on Ticketmaster tickets?
Tickets may or may not be eligible for refunds. If the event provider is participating in our Fan Guarantee, your tickets are fully refundable for three days after you purchase them, and up until one week before the event.* See participating venues and teams.
Do Ticketmaster prices go down closer to event?
You can wait until the event gets closer and you should find that tickets are available for below face value on the secondary market. As the event date nears, ticket prices will continue to drop as long as the inventory levels remain steady.
How do you read Ticketmaster tickets?
Yes, if you bought online:
- Click View My Tickets in your confirmation email, or go to My Account and then Orders and click the event.
- Click the View & Print Tickets button next to your event parking and print away! (There’ll be another View & Print Tickets button next to your tickets.)