The 10 Most Expensive Models of Yeezy Shoes
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 ‘Chocolate/Gum’ – $950.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Solid Grey/Chalk’ – $1,200.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 950M Duckboot ‘Chocolate’ – $1,700.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 ‘Grey/Gum’ – $2,500.
- Nike Air Yeezy 1-36614 002 ‘Zen Grey/Light Charcoal’ – $3,275.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 ‘Moon Rock’ – $3,330.
What is the most expensive Yeezy shoe?
The most expensive pair is the Yeezy Boost 750 in gray — the first Yeezy release of the year — in a size 11 for $20,000. The next most expensive pair drops down to $10,000 for black 350s and black 750s.
What are the rarest yeezys?
According to the list, currently the rarest YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 is the “Semi-Frozen Yellow” iteration of the model released November 2017, while the “Beluga 2.0” colorway is the least valuable; resale prices are a little less than twice of its retail price.
Why is Yeezy so expensive?
The reason his shoes become so expensive is mainly because of the name. The shoe could be the ugliest shoe ever and it would still sell out just because it is a Kanye West shoe. If you wanted to try to get a pair of yeezys for retail your chances are very slim.
What are the cheapest yeezys?
The 10 Most Affordable Yeezys Right Now
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Blue Tint’ Image via Adidas. Original Price: $220. Average Resell Price: $380.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Mauve’ Image via Adidas. Original Price: $300. Average Resell Price: $335.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Triple White’ Image via Adidas. Original Price: $220.
Do they sell YEEZYs at Foot Locker?
As far as physical retailers go, Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, and, of course, Adidas are going to have pairs of Kanye’s latest shoe to sell, according to Footwear News. Footlocker is distributing tickets today, February 16th, at retailers listed on its website.
How can you tell if yeezys are fake?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
How to Spot Fake Yeezy 350 Boost! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why are Red October yeezys so expensive?
The most expensive pair of yeezys are the ‘Red October Nike Air Yeezy 2’s’. He has worked with Nike, Louis Vuitton, and Adidas. The reason his shoes become so expensive is mainly because of the name. The shoe could be the ugliest shoe ever and it would still sell out just because it is a Kanye West shoe.
Are yeezys comfortable?
Yes! We recommend buying a pair of Yeezys if you can, just so you can feel how comfortable they are yourself. The Yeezy looks very much like the Nike Free Flyknit line of kicks. For the price of single pair of Yeezy’s you can score at least two pair of Nike Flyknits.
What is Yeezy worth?