- How do I create a reseller in WHM?
- What is a cPanel reseller account?
- What is a reseller hosting account?
- How much does cPanel cost?
- How do I make a reseller?
- How do I get my cPanel license?
- How do I start a hosting reseller business?
- Is a2 Hosting good?
- What is WHM?
- Which reseller hosting is best?
- What is GoDaddy reseller program?
- What is the difference between shared and reseller hosting?
Think of it like a sublet.
A hosting provider owns a building (server) and he or she uses WebHost Manager (WHM) to rent out space to a site owner who uses cPanel.
If this site owner has a reseller account, then they can further rent out the space that they’ve purchased to other people in search of hosting.
How do I create a reseller in WHM?
How to Create a Reseller WHM
- Log into root WHM.
- In the search bar at the top left of the screen, search keyword “create” and click Create a New Account.
- Fill in the new account information.
- Under Reseller Settings, check Make the account a Reseller.
- Click Create.
What is a cPanel reseller account?
A reseller is a cPanel account owner that also sells cPanel accounts to other users. A reseller purchases system resources from a hosting provider, and then allocates the resources to the cPanel accounts that they sell.
What is a reseller hosting account?
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host’s services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.
How much does cPanel cost?
The gang previously had three tiers for users to enjoy – cPanel Solo, at $15/month, cPanel and WHM VPS at $20/month (or $200/year), or a dedicated version aimed at larger web hosts for $45/month or $425/year.
How do I make a reseller?
7 Ways to Succeed as a Reseller on Amazon
- Choose a low-competition product. There are two ways to approach reselling on Amazon:
- Offer a low price on a high-competition product.
- Select quality products.
- Sell high margin products.
- Create an inventory strategy.
- Use FBA.
- Build a brand.
How do I get my cPanel license?
Log in to the cPanel Store.
Navigate to the cPanel Store and click Sign In to log in to or create your cPanel Store account. If you do not possess a cPanel Store account, you must create one and then perform the necessary steps to verify your email address before you can purchase a license.
How do I start a hosting reseller business?
- Choosing a reseller hosting business startup plan. Let’s start our guide with how to choose from different plans.
- Do not buy the cheapest plan.
- Use a corporate billing system.
- Provide 24/7 support.
- Use private nameservers.
- Install an SSL certificate.
- Add trust seals to the footer of your website.
Is a2 Hosting good?
A2 Hosting has consistently delivered best-in-class speed for the last several years. Their customer support is friendly and helpful. All shared plans come with a free SSL certificate and one free migration. So while A2 is mostly good, it’s also not the best we’ve seen, either.
What is WHM?
Web Host Manager, or WHM, is a powerful program that allows administrative access to the back end of cPanel. There are two versions that Host Gator uses. Reseller accounts get basic WHM.
Which reseller hosting is best?
5 best reseller hosting providers: Conclusion
- GoDaddy Hosting.
- A2 Hosting.
What is GoDaddy reseller program?
GoDaddy’s Reseller program allows you to set your own prices and sell GoDaddy products under your own brand, whereas GoDaddy Pro provides developers and designers with free tools to manage their clients and sites.
What is the difference between shared and reseller hosting?
A shared hosting plan is intended for a single owner. No reselling is allowed on the shared hosting plans as it may affect other server users adversely. Only one control panel is provided for all the domains. A Reseller Hosting plan is for those who want to resell hosting.