- What is HubSpot used for?
- How do I connect my HubSpot to my website?
- What is a store subdomain?
- How do I use HubSpot Analytics?
- Is HubSpot really free?
- Is HubSpot a good place to work?
- How do I capture leads to my website?
- How much does HubSpot cost?
- What does HubSpot integrate with?
- Why do I need a subdomain?
- What is a subdomain example?
- What is the difference between subdomain and domain?
What is HubSpot used for?
HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales.
It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006.
Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
How do I connect my HubSpot to my website?
In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs.
- Select the checkbox next to the content type you will host on this domain.
- Click Next.
- In the dialog box, enter your domain.
- Click Next.
What is a store subdomain?
A subdomain is an additional part to your main domain name. You can create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain. For example: store.yourwebsite.com. In this example, ‘store’ is the subdomain, ‘yourwebsite’ is the primary domain and ‘.com’ is the top level domain (TLD).
How do I use HubSpot Analytics?
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Select Campaign Analytics.
- Use the dropdown menu in the upper left to select the report metric, and the Date range and Frequency filters to specify a time period and frequency for the report.
Is HubSpot really free?
Yes, HubSpot CRM is actually Free. It’s free for all levels of their customers. HubSpot is a software company which has a suite of softwares for Marketing, Sales and Service. The Free CRM gives their future paying customers a feel of what it looks like from inside.
Is HubSpot a good place to work?
That support and flexibility is part of what makes HubSpot one of the best companies to work for in the US. This year, HubSpot ranked as the third-best tech company to work for, behind only Google and Facebook, according to Glassdoor’s annual Employee Choice Awards. In total, over 1,960 employees work at the company.
How do I capture leads to my website?
9 Simple Ways to Optimize Your Website for Lead Generation
- Add Forms to the Pages That Get the Most Traffic.
- Measure Each Lead Generator’s Performance.
- Optimize Each Step of the Lead Generation Process.
- Start with a Basic CTA on Your Homepage.
- Offer Ebooks for Download on Specific Blog Posts.
- Develop a Live Chat Service for Your Website.
- Personalize Your Calls-to-Action.
How much does HubSpot cost?
HubSpot Pricing Packages
Updated 1/12/2018: HubSpot’s on-boarding for Professional is $4,050 and Enterprise is now $8,100. In short, HubSpot Marketing now has a FREE package and 3 paid packages with the following monthly fee: Free – $0. Starter– $68/month.
What does HubSpot integrate with?
An integration platform that allows you to connect your HubSpot CRM and Marketing data to all the other tools your team uses automatically, like MailChimp, Google Contacts, FullContact and more.
Why do I need a subdomain?
A subdomain is a division or alias of your domain that can be used to organize your existing website into a separate site. Typically, subdomains are used if there is content that is distinct from the rest of the site. Subdomains are indicated by the section to the left of the root URL.
What is a subdomain example?
A subdomain is a domain that is part of a larger domain; the only domain that is not also a subdomain is the root domain. For example, west.example.com and east.example.com are subdomains of the example.com domain, which in turn is a subdomain of the com top-level domain (TLD).
What is the difference between subdomain and domain?
The main difference between a Domain and a Subdomain is that Domain can exist without a subdomain, but the subdomain without the domain can’t.