List of Top 10 Free Cloud Storage Available in 2019
- Next Cloud.
- Amazon Drive. This is another best free cloud storage available that helps the users in saving photos and files securely.
What is the best cloud storage for personal use?
What’s the best cloud storage for you?
- All-in-one office/cloud/workflow: Box, Google Drive, or Nextcloud.
- Apple users: Amazon, Dropbox, or Google Drive (until iCloud Drive matures)
- Backup: iDrive.
- Ease of use and multiple devices: Dropbox.
- Google users: Google Drive.
- Linux users: Nextcloud.
- Users who place high value on having data control: Box or Nextcloud.
Is there a free cloud storage?
Dropbox, one of the most well-known cloud storage services, is also one of the stingiest when it comes to free storage. You only get 2GB with the Dropbox free plan, appropriately called Dropbox Basic. In addition to limiting gigabytes, many free cloud storage plans also limit the features you get.
How do I get 100gb free on Google Drive?
Here is how to get your 100GB of free Google Drive space on a Chromebook.
- Open Chrome from the desktop.
- Navigate to google.com/chromebook/offers/ the 100GB of Google Drive space.
- Scroll down to the Google Drive section and click “Redeem offer.”
- Click “Allow” when the pop-up asks to make sure you are eligible.
Where can I store files online for free?
Check out our list of 10 free secure online file sharing and storage sites.
- OneDrive. OneDrive is Microsoft’s free online file storage service.
- Amazon Cloud Drive.