These cloud storage are easy to use and provide free storage space up to 50GB. These storage solutions can be used for personal as well as business storage.
List of Top 10 Free Cloud Storage Available in 2019
- Google Drive.
- Media Fire.
What is the best cloud storage for personal use?
What’s the best cloud storage for you?
- All-in-one office/cloud/workflow: Box, Google Drive, or Nextcloud.
- Apple users: Amazon, Dropbox, or Google Drive (until iCloud Drive matures)
- Backup: iDrive.
- Ease of use and multiple devices: Dropbox.
- Google users: Google Drive.
- Linux users: Nextcloud.
- Users who place high value on having data control: Box or Nextcloud.
Is there a free cloud storage?
Dropbox, one of the most well-known cloud storage services, is also one of the stingiest when it comes to free storage. You only get 2GB with the Dropbox free plan, appropriately called Dropbox Basic. In addition to limiting gigabytes, many free cloud storage plans also limit the features you get.
How much cloud storage do I need?
A 10GB storage account will offer you enough room for about a year. Of course, don’t forget about the photos you might already have on your drive and want to back up! 25GB should cover your needs for a while.
Which cloud storage is safest?
This article talks about the safer alternatives for backing up your iPhone data, which provide secure cloud storage.
- Microsoft OneDrive.
- Google Drive.
- Amazon Drive. Amazon Drive is a cloud storage service provider which is priced at an extremely reasonable amount.