Where can I get the newspaper with coupons?
Top 10 Ways to Get Coupon Inserts for Free
- Ask People!
- Look for Free Local Papers.
- Ask at Local Hotels.
- Ask at Your Local Library.
- Check at Your Local Gas Station or Convenience Store.
- Visit Your Local Recycling Center.
- Check Free Newspaper Stands.
- Look for Papers at Local Eateries.
Where can I find leftover newspapers?
Old newspapers are a handy way to pack items, mulch your garden or provide bedding for pets.
- Contact your local newspaper office.
- Contact your local recycling center.
- Use free or local classified or entertainment newspapers.
- Ask friends and family who subscribe to newspapers to save their old copies for you.
Does Dollar Tree sell newspapers?
2. Buy a newspaper with coupon inserts for $1 every Sunday. Skip the subscription and just head to your local Dollar Tree, where they likely sell the Sunday newspaper for a buck. Some stores have a limit on how many papers you can buy (usually 3), and some stores don’t carry them at all, so call ahead first.
How do you buy old newspapers?
How to Get Copies of Newspapers
- Contact Your Local Library. Browse the archives at your local library.
- Contact the Newspaper. Contact the newspaper company by phone or visit its official Web site to learn how you can obtain a copy.
- Contact a Newspaper Copy Service Company. Use a newspaper copy service.