According to nerdwallet.com
Where can I sell my stuff locally?
What is the Best App to Sell Stuff Locally?
- eBay. The popular ecommerce platform does offer a local selling feature and a mobile app, allowing you to reach its massive customer base right from your mobile device in order to sell items locally.
- Facebook Marketplace.
- CPlus for Craigslist.
What can I sell for quick cash?
Here are 10 things you can sell to make money today.
- Books. You probably won’t get rich selling old books online.
- Gift cards. Unwanted gift cards can be turned into cash.
- Furniture. Make more space and cash by selling old furniture.
- Sports equipment.
- Disney VHS tapes.
- Scrap metal.
- Kids toys.
Where can I sell my furniture for cash?
Below are the 11 best places to sell used furniture for cash.
- Consignment Stores. Do you often ask yourself ‘where can I sell used furniture near me?’
- Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a great resource for people to purchase used or even new items.
- Sotheby’s Home.
How do you price used items to sell?
Follow these six tips for how to price your secondhand goods and you’ll be on the right track:
- Know the current retail price. Start by identifying what the item sells for when it is new.
- Mark it down mentally.
- Add a sentimental drawcard.
- Check out your competition.
- Factor in postage costs.
- Set your price but stay flexible.