The cheapest cloud storage 2018
- pCloud: The best free cloud storage.
- Google Drive: The cheapest low-capacity cloud storage.
- Sync.com: The cheapest 500GB cloud storage.
- Microsoft OneDrive: The cheapest 1TB cloud storage.
- iCloud Drive: The cheapest 2TB cloud storage.
- LiveDrive: The cheapest cloud storage for over 2TB.
Which cloud service is cheapest?
Best Cheap Cloud Hosting Providers 2019
- Vultr. Vultr is a very cheap cloud hosting provider which offer plans starting at $2.50 per month.
- Kamatera – Get 30 Days Free Trial.
- Digital Ocean.
- A2Hosting [99.99% Uptime]
- BlueHost [Best for Bloggers]
What is the best and cheapest cloud storage?
Which cloud storage has the best value?
- We found the following:
- Microsoft: OneDrive ($1.99 /mo and up)
- Google: Google Drive ($1.99 /mo and up)
- Mega: Mega (€4.99 /mo and up)
- Apple: iCloud ($0.99 /mo and up)
- Dropbox: Dropbox ($9.99 /mo and up)
- Amazon: Amazon Drive ($11.99 /yr and up)
- Box: Box ($10 a month)
Which free cloud storage is best?
These cloud storage are easy to use and provide free storage space up to 50GB. These storage solutions can be used for personal as well as business storage.
List of Top 10 Free Cloud Storage Available in 2019
- Google Drive.
- Media Fire.
Is there any free cloud storage?
Dropbox, one of the most well-known cloud storage services, is also one of the stingiest when it comes to free storage. You only get 2GB with the Dropbox free plan, appropriately called Dropbox Basic. In addition to limiting gigabytes, many free cloud storage plans also limit the features you get.