Make sure that Auto Sync Data is turned on under Settings>Data Usage>Menu>Auto Sync Data.
If this does not fix your issue, the problem can either be from your email provider’s side or on the app.
Troubleshooting the app means deleting the cache and data and/or system cache.4 Jan 2019
How do I get my email to sync?
Available settings may vary depending upon the email account type.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Email.
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap the appropriate email account.
- Tap Sync settings.
- Tap Sync Email to enable or disable.
- Tap Sync schedule.
What to do if Gmail is not syncing?
- Step 1: Update your Gmail app. To get the latest fixes on problems with sending or receiving mail, update your Gmail app.
- Step 2: Restart your device.
- Step 3: Check your settings.
- Step 4: Clear your storage.
- Step 5: Check your password.
- Step 6: Clear your Gmail information.
Why is my Outlook email not syncing?
Outlook not syncing, sending, receiving email. Open Microsoft Outlook and click on the File tab. Now under Info, click on Account Settings and open the settings for the affected account. When the Account Settings open, select the email account which is not syncing and then click on the Repair button.5 Nov 2017
How do I sync Microsoft Mail?
Click the Sync button in the Mail app, at the top of your message list, to force the app to sync. Customize your sync settings in the Mail app (Settings > Manage Accounts > select the desired account > Change mailbox sync settings).11 Aug 2017